Commission painting!

Would you like something painted by SR Minis , then please give me an email me4794@hotmail.com.
Also follow me on twitter @steverevis1

Sunday 21 April 2013

Commission cleaved and kharn

Time for some commission work. It's some plague marines painted like the cleaved, one thing that's always great about painting plague marines is if you make a mess it doesn't matter.
I was asked to give the models glowing eyes,the bases with snow and slime. Also he wanted flamers and power fists on some models. Which was easy to do due to them been fine cast models (that is one advantage of fine cast)

Also he wanted kharn doing! I must of painted this character more than any other but never grows old on me. Decided to put him higher up than the others and give him a skulls on the base.














No comments:

Post a Comment